On the latest Podcast, Jay and Derek are back to discuss key themes in the markets so you can get context to share with your clients or just yourself.
Or on your favorite podcast app:
- Evergrande in China
- China’s Three Red Lines Debt Policy
- Evergrande bond prices and ratings are pricing in defaults
- Evergrande is not new. How long has price been telling investors there is an issue?
- The Fed likely to Taper and effects on markets and interest rates
- September is the worst month historically.
- Sell in May and go away a misnomer?
- Hedging myths
- Everything you think you know about hedging is wrong