New Podcast: Stocks Never Make New Lows When This Happens?
By Derek Moore
Jay Pestrichelli once again joins Derek Moore to discuss whether stocks never make new lows after retracing half a bear market drawdown. Plus, how many in the industry have never seen a rising rate environment. Then, deconstructing earnings, profit margins, and revenues to go under the hood and how the US dollar strength plays into all of this.
You can click below to listen:
Or simply use your favorite podcast app:
- Have stocks ever went on to new lows after retracing half a bear market drawdown?
- Looking at the 2000-2002 bear market
- Reviewing the 2008-2009 great recession
- Chart crimes
- Most investment professionals haven’t seen a rising rate environment
- Relationship between profit margins and earnings
- Relationship between revenues and earnings
- Playing devil’s advocate on net profit margins
- How the US Dollar strength is affecting earnings
- Some TV show recommendations
Mentioned in this Episode:
Derek Moore’s book “Broken Pie Chart”
Jay Pestrichelli Book “Buy and Hedge”