By Derek Moore
Jay Pestrichelli joins Derek Moore to discuss the current economic and market environment. Topics include the 4 Rs, Recession, Rates, Reduction of Multiples (PE Ratios), and the conflict in Russia.
You can click below to listen:
Or simply use your favorite podcast app.
- Why the Fed raising rates may not help inflation
- Impact of Walmart and Target earnings results on net profit margin expectations
- End of 2021 market was pricing in higher margins and growth
- Earnings so far have held up well
- Earnings expectations have increased not decreased
- Why interest rates matter for many putting values on companies and markets
- Is Russia factored into markets?
- Everyone is talking recession so is it so obvious people may be wrong?
- The market continues the 2021 trend in 2022 by reducing the forward PE ratio
- A detour to explain how a reverse discounted cash flow on Tesla shows in the end its buyers and sellers
- Retail sales as something to watch in the aftermath of Walmart and Target
Mentioned in this Episode: