By Derek Moore
Jay Pestrichelli is back to join Derek Moore to talk about the recent blowups in Crypto and review some contrarian picks that worked and didn’t work. Plus, what is the recent backup in rates in the bond market telling us about the probability of a recession and negative GDP for Q2?
You can click below to listen:
Or simply use your favorite podcast app.
- Do yields backing off predicting a recession?
- Flattening & Inverted (once again) yield curve
- Crypto winter and blowups
- What is the bond market telling us?
- Contrarian corner - what has aged well and what has not?
- Will the earnings story hold up? (Margins, EPS, inflation, inventory)
- Top Gun movie gets a recommendation
Mentioned in this Episode: