By Derek Moore
Derek Moore and ZEGA Financial CEO Jay Pestrichelli comment on Bloomberg’s article showing the Nasdaq 100 Index just had its best 1st half since the early nineties. Is the market overbought or rightly valued and trending? Do investors who missed the rally say it’s overbought because they need it to go back down? Looking at how markets do when they are up big in the first half of the year. Plus, Jay and Derek go back over some predictions from December to see how right or wrong they were. Finally, some quick thoughts on student loans from an economic standpoint. Some good recommendations.
You can click below to listen:
Or simply use your favorite podcast app:
- Bloomberg’s article showing the Nasdaq 100 Index just had its best 1st half since the early nineties.
- Is the market overbought or rightly valued and trending?
- When markets have big first half historically how do they end the second half of the year?
- Do investors say markets are overbought because they missed out?
- Reviewing our predictions from December to now
- Student loan decision
- Looking at the cost of college from an economic standpoint
- Student loan payments start again in October and potential impact on GDP and inflation.
- You could nail next year’s earnings but not the market multiple.
- What is the forward PE ratio?
- What were 2023 predictions on the S&P 500, Inflation, GDP, Gold, Bitcoin, Fed Funds and more
- Mentioned in this Episode:
Jay Pestrichelli’s book Buy and Hedge
Derek’s new book on public speaking Effortless Public Speaking
Derek Moore’s book Broken Pie Chart https://www.amazon.com/Broken-Pie-Chart-Investment-Portfolio/dp/1787435547/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=broken+pie+chart&qid=1558722226&s=books&sr=1-1-catcorr
Contact Derek email@example.com