Jay Pestrichelli and Derek Moore are back together to discuss some surprising data that shows missing just the two best stock market days of the year can dramatically change returns. How the Buy & Hedge Hedged Equity Strategy can be a hedge on missing out on markets when you are fearful or bearish. Plus, life hacks from a 10-year-old on optimizing your McDonalds experience.
Finally, a famous Peter Lynch quote; “Far more money has been lost by investors preparing for corrections, or trying to anticipate corrections, than has been lost in corrections themselves.”
You can click the player below to listen in your browser.
You can also follow the links below to listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts:
Spotify: Click Here
Apple: Click Here
Google Podcasts: Click Here
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Peter Lynch quote
- What is Buy & Hedge Strategy?
- What is Buy and Hedge Retirement Strategy?
- Hedged Equity to avoid FOMO in the stock market.
- Hack for fresh French fries at McDonalds
- Hedge on Cash mentioned by Value Afterhours podcast
- Value investors and market valuation
- Father’s Day gifts books from Jay Pestrichelli and Derek Moore
- Hedged equity for fearful investors
- Hedged equity for investors believing markets is at tops.
Mentioned in this Episode: