Jay once again joined Kelly Evans on CNBC’s The Exchange.
- Are we closer to the bottom after this week’s selloff?
- Why US Large Cap continues to be positioned well should earnings growth continue
- Stocks remain among the best alternatives given the current low interest rate environment.
- Nvidia as an example of how to put on zero cost collars around stocks
- In the end, buy but hedge markets AND stocks
Of course, ZEGA believes in buying the diversified market (S&P 500 Index) while being hedged! We don’t pick individual stocks, but if you are buying single names then why not use low-cost hedging techniques.
Thanks again to the team at CNBC! Watch the interview here: