2023 Predictions | Markets and the Economy
Jay Pestrichelli, CEO of ZEGA Financial, is on a special 200th episode of the Broken Pie Chart Podcast to go over their predictions for 2023. Will we have a recession? What will the earnings be? What will be the highs, lows, and year end 2023 10-year yield, S&P 500 Index, gold, bitcoin, oil, fed funds rate, and more. Off course these should not be traded on, but instead hear some of our thought process in arriving at these numbers. Plus, as always, some recommendations.
You can click below to listen:
Or simply use your favorite podcast app:
- 2022 Saw 91% of days with VIX higher than 20%
- Skew in options market not showing much fear?
- 2023 prediction rundown.
- What will the high low and year end S&P 500 2023 number be?
- Where will the US dollar finish?
- How high will the Fed Funds rate and 10 Year Treasury yields go?
- What earnings EPS on the S&P 500 might wind up in 2023
- Plus, recommendations
- Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?
- Is Lethal Weapon a Christmas movie?
Mentioned in this Episode:
Capitulation: What does it look like for market bottoms podcast
Derek’s new book on public speaking Effortless Public Speaking
Derek Moore’s book Broken Pie Chart
Jay Pestrichelli’s book Buy and Hedge